Monday, February 7, 2011

All The President's Men Coming to Blush

“Wynn Las Vegas and Encore are designed to be explored and discovered, to excite the senses of each and every guest.” This will all be true come President’s Day weekend when the Wynn and Encore open their arms and doors to the LGBT Community and host a very gay weekend! The Wynn and Encore hotels are not strangers to the gay community; they stand strong being LGBT friendly, providing not only luxurious amenities but a staff of Pride concierges, (the only hotel on the Las Vegas Strip to do so).

The “All the President’s Men Party” will be hosted at the fabulous Blush Boutique Nightclub on Sunday, February 20, with DJ Lisa Pittman and DJ Axis spinning the hits! Now I’ve been to a few nightclubs here and there, but I’ve never noticed how great a DJ could be, until DJ Lisa Pittman rocked my world! Her mixes and transitions are sick and will keep you dancing “FA DAYS!”

Did I almost forget to mention that locals and hotel guests will receive free admission and there will be a hosted vodka and tequila bar from 10:30-11:30 pm! If that wasn’t enough to get you to the hottest place on the strip come the 20th, I don’t know what else will... So Mr. Presidents I will be attending and saluting while I dance and wave the flag with PRIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment